Capturing the God of the Universe is the ultimate challenge in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Also, it’s still extremely difficult to obtain and needs you to finish the final primary quest, The Deified Pokemon. Now, you have to complete your Pokedex in order to get Arceus, creator of everything in the Pokemon universe. Here’s how you may find & catch Arceus in Pokemon Legends: Arceus; this is a difficult task.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus gets its credits roll after defeating Dialga and Palkia at the Temple of Sinnoh during the story missions. The true ending of the main plot takes place many hours later, and in two parts, atop Mount Coronet and The Counterpart. Now let’s see the true ending of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, which is unlocked by completing the Pokedex.
The True Ending Part 1
I. Battle Against Volo in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
The first is your battle with Volo, also at the temple, when he provides the majority of the explanation for the events that had occurred up to that point. This is the conclusion of the Main Mission Seeking the Remaining Plates.
After collecting all of the plates, Volo will meet you at the Temple of Sinnoh to confront Giratina, revealing that not only does he possess the final plate you require, but that he was also responsible for the creation of the space-time rift that has been zapping Noble Pokemon into frenzies and spawning the dangerous alpha Pokemon roaming the region.
II. Defeat Giratina in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Volo roused Giratina and used its strength to break the rift open in the hopes of confronting the Pokemon deity Arceus and utilizing his power to reconstruct the Hisui region. But Arceus didn’t arrive, and the rift vanished when you battled Dialga and Palkia, so Volo is hoping to try again now that you’ve gathered all the plates for him.
While battling Volo, he’ll summon Giratina once again to annihilate you, but this does not deter you. After defeating both of Giratina’s forms and humiliating Volo into giving you the last plate, your Celestica Flute evolves into the Azure Flute, an instrument that will let you meet Arceus.
The True Ending Part 2
I. Find Arceus in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
The Temple of Sinnoh is the location where you’ll find Arceus and capture him. Now, move ahead and complete the Deified Pokemon Quest in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
II. Complete the Deified Pokemon Quest in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Only the most conscientious Pokemon Trainers will be able to encounter the Legendary Pokemon Arceus.
- Complete all of the Main Missions, up to and including #26: Seeking the Remaining Plates. This is the start of request #27 The Deified Pokemon.
- Capture all of the Pokemon. You do not require Shaymin, Phione, Manaphy, or Darkrai, nor do you need to raise their Pokedex Research Level to 10. Simply catching is sufficient! Using our Pokedex, you can figure out where to locate each Pokemon.
- Talk to Professor Laventon about submitting your final study and completing #27. Pokemon that has been deified.
- Go to the Temple of Sinnoh at the top of Mt. Coronet in the Coronet Highlands.
- Defeat Arceus in combat – a boss encounter with balms, similar to earlier Noble Pokemon battles. The slideshow below contains strategies for defeating Arceus in the final battle.
Tips to Defeat Arceus in Combat in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
- You’ll need to attack Arceus with a balm to reduce the yellow meter, just like you did with the Noble Pokemon.
- There are a few opportunities here and there, such as this one. You will be able to face Arceus if you strike it enough times while it is charging in this stage. If you are successful, Arceus will appear exhausted and words informing you that it is time to start a Pokemon fight will appear.
Note: Arceus is a Normal-type Pokemon, but it may change its type at any time during battle to counter you.
- The change in type also affects the kind of its signature move, Judgement.
- Arceus will continue to modify its kind in order to oppose you, so be on the lookout!
- To prevent damage while the floor is covered with pink, look for a vacant area alongside Arceus.
- Look for the odd one out when many Arceus arrive and the floor glows blue. Hitting the real Arceus during this process will enable it to attack, allowing you to start a Pokemon combat with it once more.
- Arceus gets considerably more hostile at the finish of the battle. It will emit rings of energy indefinitely while sending judgement metres from above. You want to roll into the light circles, then move out of the oncoming meteor’s perimeter, then hit Arceus just one or twice before having to dodge again.
After defeating Arceus, you’ve completed the Deified Pokemon mission and get the Legend Plate from Arceus. Moreover, you must have captured Arceus and joined him in your team.
About Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Pokemon Legends: Arceus is a Nintendo Switch action role-playing game developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. The game is set in a bygone era of Sinnoh history, when it was known as the Hisui region, long before the events of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and their remakes. Arceus, the mythical Pokemon, will play a significant role in the plot.