Creating our own world, with our own rules and parameters is something that many of us always wish for. And if this could be in some game, we will not even waste second thinking; we will start playing the game right away. One such opportunity to have your parameters and your own rules in-game is being given in V Rising. V Rising lets us change the server settings. Let’s find out how to change the Server settings in V Rising –
How to change Server settings –
- Go to your save file location
- Open the file “ServerGameSettings.json” in notepad and edit the “json” named “ServerGameSettings”. Copy the commands from this file
- And paste in the file at this location – “Steam>steamsapps>common>VRising>VRising_Server>VRisingServer_Data>StreamingAssets>Settings”
How to change Server Settings in V Rising, if you using GPORTAL –
‘GPORTAL’ is a rented private server. If you are using GPORTAL, to change the setting all you need to do is –
- Open GPORTAL website
- Click on “My Servers”
- Select the “V Rising Server”
- From the tab appearing on the left side, click on “Basic Settings”
- Change all the options you like
How to change the Server settings in V Rising after creation –
A few of you might have already started playing the game and now regret for not changing the Server settings. And this for guys like you –
- Navigate to this location: “C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\StunlockStudios\VRising\Saves\v1\[YOUR SAVE]\”
- Open the file “ServerGameSettings.json” in Notepad
- Now, open the file in the location: “Steam>steamsapps>common>VRising>VRising_Server>VRisingServer_Data>StreamingAssets>Settings” and edit both these files to change the settings
What are the options you can change?
There are plenty of options that you can change in the settings and alter the rules and parameters in-game. The list of options in Alphabetical order –
These are the options that we can alter and create our own parameters and rules in V Rising.
About V Rising –
A Vampire survival game; in which you should be hunting down animals, humanoid enemies, and human enemies to feed on their blood and continue your survival. The game is available on the console too. The initial release date of V Rising is 17th May 2022.