Finding the right gaming keyboard even if you are a casual gamer can be time-consuming. Moreover, you get a large number of gaming keyboards in the market even under $100 which can definitely improve your gaming performance. Not only the performance is improved, but the keyboards are also super durable and have RGB capabilities. Even if they don’t have the features like premium models, they’re still good enough for gaming. So, considering the interest of everyone in gaming and the rising popularity of the esports industry, we have shortlisted the best gaming keyboard you can buy for under $100 (Rs 7,500).
1. SteelSeries Apex 5 Hybrid
SteelSeries’ Apex 5 is a gaming keyboard and is well-known among gamers. This keyboard packs a lot of features and this is why it is popular among gamers. It’s built of aluminum and, aside from its wonderful looks, it’s extremely durable! It comes with a magnetic wrist rest that allows you to type or play with it in complete comfort. Moreover, the keyboard also has multimedia controls and a metal roller that allows you to alter any setting while playing, allowing you to perform a variety of other tasks with only one button.
- Frame is made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for unparalleled toughness and sturdiness.
- Dynamic RGB illumination for each key- color schemes and reactive effects for each key.
- Palm support with the magnetic wrist rest
- Smart OLED Display
- Multimedia Controls
2. Razer Cynosa V2
The Cynosa V2 is quite popular among gamers and has a membrane key switch, which makes the keys softer and quieter than any other mechanical keyboard. This gaming keyboard is spill-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about spilling stuff on it while you’re playing.
Unfortunately, Cynosa V2 lacks a USB port, so you won’t be able to use it with your other gaming accessories. This keyboard has an anti-ghosting feature and the keyboard can be completely customized.
- Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma
- Spill-Resistant Design
- Able to execute up to ten commands at the same time
- Anti-ghosting feature
- Durable Construction
3. Corsair K55 RGB PRO XT
The Corsair K55 RGB was launched in 2021 and is already one of the popular gaming keyboards. This new Corsair keyboard is a spacious one with a detachable palm rest for added comfort. This keyboard offers IP42 protection, which means it is dust and spill-resistant, allowing you to enjoy your games even if you have a mishap while playing.
This keyboard also comes with iCUE software, which allows you to control RGB lighting in a very dynamic way, as well as macro programming and lighting synchronization. In addition, this keyboard also has an anti-ghosting feature, which means you can press many keys at once and they will all be registered.
- Vibrant lighting effects with CORSAIR iCUE software
- Six dedicated macro keys
- IP42-rated dust and spill resistance
- Anti-ghosting with selective key rollover
- Dedicated Windows Key lock button
4. HK GAMING GK61 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The GK61 is really popular as it is a small compact mechanical keyboard and is available for under $60(Rs 4,500). This keyboard has 13 switches to choose from, and you can swap keycaps on it, as well as pull it apart and edit the inside to increase the sound. There are a lot of different colors to choose from when it comes to GK61.
- Macro recording
- Million Color combinations and multiple backlit mode
- ABS Doubleshot keycaps
5. Fnatic miniSTREAK – LED Backlit RGB Mechanical
The Fnatic miniSTREAK has a slim and compact body. There are four extra keys present in the keyboard and can be configured with the software. The keyboard has fast-speed key switches which are 81% faster than the traditional mechanical switches. Moreover, it features 8 easily activated instant lighting modes and supports 16.8 million color options.
- Full RGB Backlighing with 16.8 million color options
- Ultra fast speed silver keyswitches
- Durable and premium comfort
6. EPOMAKER Ajazz K620T
The Ajazz K620T is a mechanical keyboard and features a volume wheel and a tray on the top. It’ll be quite spacious on your computer table. The keyboard is wireless, however, you can connect a USB type-c to it. The tray can be utilized to hold your phone or tablet or either you put your stylus or pens in there. You can also control the volume with the volume wheel present on the keyboard.
- Scroll nob for volume control
- 4400mAh Battery Bluetooth keyboard
- 60% Layout Compact Keyboard and19 RGB Backlit
7. Keychron K2 Hot-swappable
The Keychron’s hot-swappable has a 75% layout with around 84 keys with a white LED backlight. The device is compact and is built for a tactile typing experience. You can connect up to 3 devices with this keyboard. Moreover, the K2 also has Mac function keys. K2 has a 4000 mAh battery and can last up to 240 hours. You can also customize your typing experience with its hot-swappable PCB.
- Scroll Connects with up to 3 devices via Bluetooth
- 84 keys wireless mechanical keyboard
- 4000 mAh battery
- 75% layout (84 keys) white LED backlight
This was our pick of best keyboard for gaming under $100( Rs 7,500). If you have any other options you can share them with us by commenting down below.