Due to Apple’s signing method, Cydia Impactor was impacted and was no longer functional. Later the Sideloadly came out to be a Cydia impactor alternative. Sideloadly enables you to download the IPA files on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad. With the help of Sideloadly, you can easily sideload apps and games on a Non-Jailbroken iOS device. This article covers the iOS and iPadOS Versions Supported by Sideloadly, its features, and how you can Sideload IPAs using Sideloadly?
iOS / iPadOS Versions Supported for Sideloadly
- iOS 15: iOS 15.4 beta, iOS 15.3, iOS 15.2.1, iOS 15.2, iOS 15.1.1, iOS 15.1, iOS 15.0.2, iOS 15.0.1, iOS 15
- iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 versions: iOS 14.8.1, iOS 14.8, iOS 14.7.1, iOS 14.7, iOS 14.6, iOS 14.5.1, iOS 14.5, iOS 14.4.2, iOS 14.4.1, iOS 14.4, iOS 14.3, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.0.1, iOS 14
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 versions: iOS 13.7, iOS 13.6.1, iOS 13.6, iOS 13.5.1, iOS 13.5, iOS 13.4.1, iOS 13.4, iOS 13.3.1, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.2.3, iOS 13.2.2, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.1.3, iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13
- All versions of iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10,iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7
- iPadOS 15.4
- iPadOS 15.3
- iPadOS 15.2.1
- iPadOS 15.1.1, iPadOS 15.1
Sideloadly: How to Sideload IPAs using Sideloadly
Sideloadly lets you download IPA files on your Apple product without Jailbreak. Here’s how you can sideload IPAs with Sideloadly( without Jailbreak ) on your Apple products:
- Install Sideloadly from sideloadly.io on your PC
- Open the Sideloadly and connect your device
- Drag and drop the IPA file
- Enter your Apple ID and Password
- Enter the Verification Code from your device
- Wait for the completion of the process
- Click on trust the app by going to settings >Profiles and devices management> trust the developer
- Now you can Sideload applications
- No need to Jailbreak, designed for non-jailbroken devices.
- You can sideload/install apps without having to connect your smartphone to the computer via USB.
- Just need to drag and drop the IPA.
- A variety of installation choices: Sideload (by default), Normal Install, and Ad-hoc.
- Ability to hide confidential information to make it easier to snap screenshots, film tutorial videos, or share your logs for troubleshooting
There are some other alternative tools to Sideloadly that you can use. Here are the 3 best Sideloadly alternatives:
I. Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is the best alternative to the Sideloadly. However, the problem with Cydia is that it does not support some iOS versions such as iOS 13 versions and iOS 14 and iOS 15. It can be used for iOS 12 and before. Moreover, it is also available for macOS.
II. Scarlet Tool
The Scarlet tool is an online alternative to the Sideloadly and is supported on devices with iOS 7 to iOs 15.2. Moreover, the Scarlet tool supports jailbroken as well as non-jailbroken devices.
Zeon is also an online alternative to the Sideloadly. With this tool, you can download jailbreak apps without using a PC.