Elden Ring is an action role-playing game. It was released on 25th February 2022. It is available on all platforms like PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. Being an action role-playing game, you need to fight against n number of bosses to continue your survival. One such boss whom you should face during your gameplay is Red Wolf of Radagon in Elden Ring. How to defeat Red Wolf of Radagon in Elden Ring? What are the rewards for defeating Red Wolf of Radagon? Find answers for all of these from this article –
1. How to defeat Red Wolf of Radagon in Elden Ring?
The Red Wolf of Radagon is a boss fight that occurs about two-thirds of the way through Raya Lucaria Academy. A fast-paced encounter where simply keeping up with this beast can be difficult. With that in mind, here are some things to keep in mind before going into this fight to help you prepare:
- A little bit of a trek to the Wolf from the last Site of Grace is where you can find the Red Wolf of Radagon. Taking this path is a bit risky, so you need to play carefully. Be careful and avoid taking damage from the sorcerers and potboys waiting on the path. The last thing you want is to go in with reduced health or Flasks. It’s better you dodge away from them, avoiding fights. You can duck and roll past them without taking much or any damage
- The Wolf is pretty fast, capable of bouncing around the arena, tackling the player, and leaping out of melee range in an instant. Because of this, you can’t afford to have the Heavy Load Status – if you do, you will really struggle to keep up
- The rapid movement of the Wolf makes it a tough fight for sorcery users, and will also not do much damage even when they land on Red Wolf of Radagon.
- Spirit Summons that tank attacks are a great strategy. Though most of them won’t be able to land or keep up with the rapid moment of the enemy. So, it’s better you pick up something like the Skeletal Militiamen. It can self-resurrect, can spread out, and draw focus easily.
- The fight becomes much easier when the Red Wolf isn’t targeting you because it won’t have a lot of AOE attacks and can only go to an enemy after finishing the existing one
2. Tips to Take On and Defeat the Red Wolf of Radagon
Though you are the most powerful human existing on the Earth, you should be smart enough to consume less energy, take less damage and finish your enemy. Smart tips which are helpful while taking on and defeating the Wolf –
- Shields can be useful, but not exclusively. The Wolf’s ranged attacks probably will break through them for at least some damage. But don’t solely depend on the shield
- Another alternative is you need to have as many numbers of FP flasks as possible to refuel
- Pick up something like the Skeletal Militiamen which will be helpful in distracting your enemy’s concentration and help in landing your blows perfectly on the Wolf
Play the fight aggressively, while the wolf’s focus is off you, and do as much as damage possible cause it’s the perfect time where you won’t have to deal with much damage.
3. What are the Rewards for Defeating Red Wolf of Radagon?
The aggressive fight with the Wolf is worth it because of the rewards. The rewards are –
- Bulk Payment of 14000 Runes
- A Memory Stone
- A special item that permanently increases the number of spells the player can have prepared at one time
- The most important reward is that defeating the Wolf will put down a new Site of Grace. It is the “Debate Hall”