The open world of Genshin Impact recently got the update 2.0, which introduced the Inazuma nation. Perhaps, many fans are excited to know that Genshin Impact supports cross-save between all devices. Previously, the cross-save feature was only available for PC and Mobile platforms. But now, you can freely transfer your progress between the devices in Genshin Impact.
Well, we will help you out in enabling Cross-save Feature in Genshin Impact in simple steps.
How to Enable Cross-save in Genshin Impact
Cross-save is the feature that allows you to carry your progression between different platforms. In other words, you can play your saved progression on different devices like PC, mobile, PS4, and PS5. However, Genshin Impact also supports a cross-save feature between PC/Mobile to PS4/PS5 or vice versa.
You may face 2 following issues while linking accounts:
- PS4/PS5 players unable to link their account to an email that is already been registered to a miHoYo account.
- PC/Mobile players unable to link to a PSN account that has already been used to log in to Genshin Impact account.
Now, let’s start the process of linking accounts.
I. Linking PS4/PS5 To PC/Mobile
- First, you need to login into the game access the settings from the in-game menu.
- Click on the Account option and select “User Center” in the settings menu.
- Now, you’ll see an in-game web browser with an option to link accounts.
- You need to enter an email address used to log in to Genshin Impact on PC/MOBILE.
Note: Email address is not already be associated with a miHoYo account on PC.
- The account is successfully linked. Finally, you can enjoy and use the cross-save feature in Genshin Impact.
II. Linking PC/Mobile To PS4/PS5
- First, install Genshin Impact on your console.
- Click the option “Link miHoYo (email)” and enter the email associated with PC/Mobile Account.
- Enter the verification code.
- Now, start transferring your account’s progress.
Well, you must now know the way to link your devices to use the cross-save feature. Although, there is one more point which we want to tell you that Genesis Crystals isn’t transferrable between platforms. As a result, if you have purchased Geneshin Crystal on PS4/PS5, you’ll not be able to see them when you log in on PC/Mobile.
However, you can convert your Genesis Crystals into Primogems or Wishes which will appear between platforms.
Hopefully, you love the article and eagerly waiting to proceed further into the game. Do not forget to pen down your thoughts below. Also, ask your friends too to read the article and help them. Happy Gaming!
About Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is an Open World MMORPG launched by miHoYo. The game’s location is set upon the fantasy world of Teyvat, the home of seven distinct nations and ruled by gods connected with it. It is available for Windows, Playstation, Android, and iOS and is planned for release on Nintendo Switch.
The main plot follows a twin, Traveler, who travels worldwide searching for his lost twin sibling and becomes involved in the affairs of Teyvat’s nations and gods. Meanwhile, move ahead on the way to complete quests and collect the rewards.
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, Go here