Pokemon Go is all set to increase your excitement levels for the month of July. From July 1, events will start, and they will cover the whole month with events, raids, bonuses, and many more. Let’s talk about all the events of July in Pokemon Go and what’s new coming in July.
1. Upcoming July Events in Pokemon Go
I. Pokemon Go Anniversary Celebration
Pokemon Go is going to celebrate its 5th year anniversary this month from Tuesday, July 6, 10:00 A.M. to Thursday, July 15, at 8:00 P.M. There will be a surprise for you. More details regarding the anniversary celebration will be revealed soon.
II. Go Battle Night
The second event will feature Go Battle Night. It will start on Sunday, July 11, from 6:00 P.M. to 12:00 P.M. If you complete 100 battles in Go Battle League you will earn 3x stardust. For more details on Go Battle League Season 8 read here.
III. Pokemon Go Fest 2021
Pokemon Go Fest 2021 will take place on July 17 and July 18. Each day will provide you with a different experience and a lot of surprises. You can buy Pokemon Go Fest 2021 tickets in the game shop for 399 INR or 5 Dollar. Niantic said, “Trust us—this is an event you won’t want to miss!.” For more details regarding Pokemon Go Fest 2021 read here.
2. Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour in July
Pokemon Spotlight Hour will take place every Tuesday of the week. It will start from 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M every Tuesday. There will be a total of 4 Spotlight Hours in July. Every Tuesday will feature different Pokemon with a different special bonus.
I. First Spotlight Hour (July 6, 2021)
It will feature Bulbasaur, a grass-type Pokemon. During this Spotlight Hour, you will earn twice the XP on catching Pokemon.
II. Second Spotlight Hour (July 13, 2021)
It will feature Charmander, a Fire-type Pokemon. During this Spotlight Hour, you will earn twice the candy for catching Pokemon.
III. Third Spotlight Hour (July 20, 2021)
It will feature Squirtle, a water-type Pokemon. During this Spotlight Hour, you will earn twice the candy for transferring Pokemon to Professor Oak.
IV. The Fourth Spotlight Hour (July 27, 2021)
It will feature Natu, a Psychic-type Pokemon. During this Spotlight Hour, you will earn twice XP for evolving Pokemon.
3. Pokemon feature in 5-star Raids
- You will be amazed to see the first Pokemon in the 5-star raid as Bidoof. Yes, Biddof is coming in 5-star raids in Pokemon on July 1, Thursday, from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. If you are lucky you might encounter shiny Bidoof.
- The second Pokemon in the 5-star raids starts from July 1, Thursday, at 8:00 P.M. to July 16, Friday at 10:00 A.M. Mythical Pokémon Deoxys (Defense Forme) will return in Pokemon Go in 5-star raids.
- The third Pokemon in the 5-star raids will be Legendary Pokemon Mewtwo from July 16 at 10:00 A.M. to July 23 at 10:00 A.M. Mewtwo also appears in Go Battle League for trainers who got rank 20. The second day of the Go fest will feature a lot of legendary Pokemon. Keep an eye on them too.
- No details for the last Pokemon in a 5-star raid from July 23.
Note:- Every Wednesday of the month, there will be a Raid Hour from 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M., just like Spotlight Hour. It will feature Pokemon who are appearing in 5-star raids in that particular week. During this Raid Hour, you will gain extra XP for defeating the boss.
4. Pokemon feature in Mega Raids
- First Mega Pokemon will be Mega Houndoom from Thursday, July 1, 8:00 P.M. to Friday, July 16 at 10:00 A.M.
- Mega Gengar will appear in Mega Raids, from Friday, July 16, 10:00 A.M. to Friday, July 23, at 10:00 A.M.
- Mega Charizard X will appear in Mega Raids from Friday, July 23, at 10:00 A.M.. to Friday, August 6, at 10:00 A.M.
5. July Research Breakthrough Encounter
On completing this July Research Breakthrough every 7th day, you will encounter Rufflet.
From Thursday, July 1 at 1:00 P.M. to Sunday, August 1, at 1:00 P.M. During the whole month, you will be able to catch Rufflet. You will also get a remote raid pass on completing July Research Breakthrough.
6. July Community Day
As you all know, Niantic already told us about the pokemon that is going to appear on July Community day, which is “Tepig”. To know more about July Community day, Click Here.
That’s all we know about July Events, So Don’t Miss any of these. They are very exciting and rewarding.
Stay Tuned for more about Pokemon Go!
7. About Pokemon Go
Pokémon Go is a 2016 virtual reality mobile game for iOS and Android devices produced and released by Niantic in cooperation with Nintendo and The Pokémon Group. The game is a partnership between Niantic, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company, and it is part of the Pokémon franchise.
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, Go here