September Community day hasn’t started yet and Pokemon Go already revealed the next Pokemon for October Community Day. The next pokemon for their October 2021 community day features a dark-type pokemon named Duskull also called the Requiem Pokemon of the dark world. Duskull has 3 stages of evolution; it evolves into Dusclops, then further into Dusknoir with the help of Sinnoh Stone. Don’t worry if you don’t have any Sinnoh Stone, at the time of the event you will get 4 Sinnoh Stones after completing Timed research. Let’s talk about when the Duskull Community Day 2021 will be live and what you will get at this event.
1. Date and Time of the Event
Duskull Community Day will start on Saturday, October 9, from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. in your local time zone.
2. Features of the Event
- Duskull will appear more in the wild, and if you are lucky, you also catch a Shiny Duskull.
- When you evolve Duskull into Dusclops and further Dusclops into Dusknoir during the event period, or after 2 hours of the event, Dusknoir will know the attack Shadow Ball.
- To help you evolve Dusclops into Dusknoir you will get 4 Sinnoh Stones after completing Free Timed research and also 30 free Ultra Balls will be available in the in-game shop.
- Niantic also said to take snapshots for more surprise. This will give you 5 Duskull Exclusive stickers.
- An event-exclusive event box in the game shop for 1280 Pokecoins will contain 50 ultra balls, four Incense, four Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM.
- For Rupees 29 INR, you will be able to access the Duskull Community Day exclusive research story “Nothin’ Dull About Duskull” in the game shop.
3. Bonus in this Event
- If you catch any pokemon, you will get 3x Catch Stardust.
- Incense will last for three hours if you activate them during event time.
- Lure Modules will last for three hours if you activate them during event time.
That’s all we know right now, Be safe and Follow us for more details.
4. About Pokemon Go
Pokémon Go is a 2016 virtual reality mobile game for iOS and Android devices produced and released by Niantic in cooperation with Nintendo and The Pokémon Group. The game is a partnership between Niantic, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company, and it is part of the Pokémon franchise.