So finally, Pokemon Go revealed the next pokemon for their April 2021 community day. The featured Pokemon this time will be a grass-type pokemon name Snivy. However, Snivy is the starter pokemon of the Unova region with Oshawott and Tepig. Snivy has 3 stages of evolution; it evolves into Servine, then further into Serperior.
Let’s talk about when the event will be live and what you will get at this event.
I. Date and Time of the Event
Pokemon Go Community Day will start on Sunday, April 11, from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. in your local time zone.
II. Features of the Event
- Snivy will be appearing more in the wild, and if you are lucky, you catch a Shiny Snivy also.
- When you evolve Snivy into Servine and further Servine into Serperior during the event period, or after 2 hours of the event, Serperior will know the attack Frenzy Plant.
- Niantic also said take snapshots for more surprise so take snapshots to see whats that surprise is.
- An event-exclusive event box in the game shop for 1280 Pokecoins will contain 50 ultra balls, four-star pieces, four mossy lure modules, and an elite charged TM.
- For Rupees 70, you will be able to access the Snivy Community Day exclusive research story “Snivy in the Sunshine” in the game shop.
III. Bonus in this Event
- The event comes with a bonus. If you catch any pokemon, you will get 3x Stardust.
- Incense will last for three hours if you activate them during event time.
That’s all we know right now, Be safe and Follow us for more details.
IV. About Pokemon Go
Pokémon Go is a 2016 virtual reality mobile game for iOS and Android devices produced and released by Niantic in cooperation with Nintendo and The Pokémon Group. The game is a partnership between Niantic, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company, and it is part of the Pokémon franchise.
It makes use of GPS-enabled mobile devices to locate, capture, train, and battle virtual creatures known as Pokémon that appear to be in the player’s real-world location. The game is free to play and encourages in-app purchases for extra in-game items. It operates on a freemium business model with local advertisements. The game began with around 150 Pokémon species, which had grown to over 200 by the end of 2020.
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, Go here