MultiVersus has got gamers very excited and is coming out soon for all of us. We have all that you would want to know in this article including how to get the MultiVersus Beta Early Access Code.
I. When is MultiVersus Open Beta going to Release?
The MultiVersus open beta goes live on July 26, 2022, and is completely free to play.
It will be available on all the platforms PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 consoles, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, and PC with full cross-play and cross-progression.
Anyone can go and download it from the respective stores on all the platforms on July 26 and you won’t need any code for that.
II. MultiVersus Minimum and Recommended Specifications
Minimum System Requirements:
|Settings||60 FPS, Low Settings, 720p|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-8350|
|GPU||Dedicated: GeForce GTX 550 Ti or Radeon HD 5850 |
IGPU Intel UHD 750 or Radeon Vega 8
Recommended System Requirements:
|Settings||60 FPS, High Settings, 1080p|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 5 1200|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon R9 270|
It doesn’t seem like a demanding game. So, our low-budget PCs won’t have a tough time running this, which is very sweet.
III. What content will be available in the MultiVersus Open Beta game?
There are a variety of fan-loved characters, interesting maps, and game modes for you to enjoy in this exciting crossover-themed game.
According to the MultiVersus official website, we’ll be seeing characters like
- Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Harley Quinn from DC;
- Shaggy and Velma from Scooby-Doo;
- Bugs Bunny and Tasmanian Devil (Taz) from Looney Tunes.
- Arya Stark from Game of Thrones
- Jake the Dog and Finn the Human from Adventure Time
- Steven Universe and Garnet from Steven Universe
- Tom & Jerry from Tom and Jerry (obviously).
- The Iron Giant from The Iron Giant.
- Reindog, is an original creature from the game.
The characters you’ll be able to play with right away when you get the Open Beta are Harley Quinn, Shaggy, Jake the Dog, and Taz. All the other characters like Superman and Batman can be unlocked as you play the game and progress.
You will play with these characters on games modes like 2 vs. 2 team-based co-op mode, 1v1 matches, 4-player free-for-all, 1-4 player local matches, co-op vs. A.I. matches, custom online lobbies, The Lab (practice mode), and of course tutorials on maps which are:
- The Batcave (DC),
- Tree Fort & Tree Fort 1 vs. 1 (Adventure Time), Scooby’s Haunted Mansion (Scooby-Doo), Trophy’s E.D.G.E.,
- Trophy’s E.D.G.E. 2,
- Classic 3 Platform
- Training Room
All this sounds fun, but what if you can’t wait till July 26 and want to try it as soon as possible.
Don’t worry, the MultiVersus Early Access Code is there for you and we’ll tell you about it as well.
IV. MultiVersus Early Access Beta Code: Release date and How to get it?
The MultiVersus Open Beta Early Access is a way to experience the game before the actual beta release. You can be one of the first to play this game and get better at it than everyone else (A week’s hard work won’t be in vain).
1. When does the MultiVersus Open Beta Early Access start?
Early access to the MultiVersus Open Beta will begin on July 19 at 9 a.m. PDT and will last until the Open Beta begins on July 26 at 9 a.m. PDT.
2. How to get the MultiVersus Open Beta Early Access Code?
If you took part in Closed Alpha you will be getting an access code soon. But if you didn’t you need to get on Twitch to get it.
So, Twitch Drops is the way to get it.
3. The Steps to get MultiVersus Beta Code:
- Firstly, you should create a WB Games account, Sign in and then link your account to your Twitch account.
- Then, you have to just watch a MultiVersus Twitch Stream with drops enabled for 60 Minutes.
- Once you do that you can go check your progress in the twitch drops section.
- After that, simply claim it and you shall have access to the MultiVersus Open Beta Early Access.
Once you get the MultVersus Beta Early Access code you have to go to the following link to claim it.
V. About MultiVersus:
MultiVersus is a free-to-play, crossover-themed platform fighter game that is going to release as an Open Beta on July 26, 2022. You can play with characters like Superman and Bugs Bunny on modes like PVP and co-op and the mission is to save the Multiverse. It will be released on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 consoles, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, and PC with full cross-play and cross-progression.
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, Go here