Pokemon Go reveals the next pokemon for their May Community Day 2021. The featured Pokemon this time will be a normal and flying type Pokemon name Swablu. Swablu is known as the cotton bird pokemon of the Hoenn region (333 on Pokedex). Swablu has 2 stages of evolution; it evolves into Altaria.
After Community day ends, Mega Altaria will also be coming to Pokemon Go; make sure to catch and earn as much as the candy you can, and don’t forget to catch miss shiny.
Let’s talk about when the event will be live and what you will get at this event.
I. Date and Time of the Event
Pokemon Go May Community Day 2021 will start on Saturday, May 15, from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. in your local time zone.
II. Features of the Event
- Swablu will appear more in the wild, and if you are lucky, you catch a Shiny Swablu also.
- When you evolve Swablu into Altaria during the event period, or after 2 hours of the event, Altaria will know the exclusive attack called Moonblast.
- Niantic also said take snapshots for more surprise so take snapshots to see whats that surprise is.
- An event-exclusive event box in the game shop for 1280 Pokecoins will contain 50 ultra balls, five Super Incubators, five Incense, and an elite fast TM.
- For Rupees 74, you will be able to access the Swablu Community Day exclusive research story “Cotton-Winged Bird” in the game shop.
- After the end of Community Day, Mega Altaria will be coming in Pokemon Go for the first time. After 5:00 P.M. local time on May 15, right after the community day ends. Take part in mega raid battles, earn mega energy for Altaria, and evolve your favorite Altaria into Mega Alatria.
III. Bonus in this Event
- If you place your egg in an incubator during the event, hatch distance will be reduced to 1/4.
- Incense will last for three hours if you activate them during event time.
That’s all we know right now, Be safe and Follow us for more details.
IV. About Pokemon GO
Pokemon Go is a 2016 virtual reality mobile game for iOS and Android devices produced and released by Niantic in cooperation with Nintendo and The Pokémon Group. The game is a partnership between Niantic, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company, and it is part of the Pokémon franchise.
It makes use of GPS-enabled mobile devices to locate, capture, train, and battle virtual creatures known as Pokémon that appear to be in the player’s real-world location. The game is free to play and encourages in-app purchases for extra in-game items. It operates on a freemium business model with local advertisements. The game began with around 150 Pokémon species, which had grown to over 200 by the end of 2020.