This Huawei Mate 10 Pro patch includes network setup optimization and compatibility enhancements. Huawei has released a new software update for the Mate 10 Pro, which is one of the most popular old flagship phones. According to Huaweiblog, the latest Huawei Mate 10 Pro network optimization update includes EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.202. It also includes a modest package size of 17.42kb, making it very convenient to download.
We don’t frequently see Huawei send out software upgrades to customers, but the firm is working hard to tackle the numerous faults that have arisen in the software system. Even after software support has ended, the Chinese tech giant continues to provide software upgrades for this smartphone.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Network Optimization Update Changelog
- Optimizes system compatibility with specific networks.
- This update will not wipe your data, however it is suggested that you make a backup of anything crucial so that you don’t lose anything.
- Maintain a healthy battery level on your smartphone.
- The data from the downloaded package will be destroyed once it has been downloaded.
- Please do not turn off your device during the installation process, as it may take a few minutes to complete.
How to Update
Visit Settings, System & Updates, Software Update, and then CHECK FOR UPDATES to get this update. If an update is available, select DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL to start the upgrade.
Huawei EMUI 12
The firm also has some positive news for Mate 10 series users, so our tale with Mate 10 doesn’t end here. Huawei Mate 10 models will also get a big upgrade over EMUI 12 according to the EMUI 12 roadmap.
This new mobile software will provide the Mate 10 series smartphones a new user interface and functionality. It will improve the device’s user experience over the old EMUI 10.
For your information, the Huawei Mate 10 has not received any more software updates since EMUI 10.0. However, its participation in the EMUI 12 roadmap is extremely significant for users.