The brand-new Huawei P30 Pro is the company’s premier camera-focused device. This smartphone primarily focuses on the camera and claims enhanced low-light performance. In this guide, we’ll see how Huawei P30 Pro root is available with and without a PC.
Things to Implement Before Rooting Phone
- It is recommended to unlock the bootloaders on the Huawei P30 Pro.
- Installing TWRP recovery on your device is a prerequisite before you start rooting.
- Make sure the battery is at least 60% charged. This step is essential because the rooting process can occasionally be time-consuming. To avoid pausing the process, make sure you follow these requirements.
Root Huawei P30 Pro With and Without PC
Method 1: Using Framaroot App (Without PC)
The first way is to use the Framaroot Application for Huawei P30 Pro root.
Steps to follow-
1. On your device, install and launch the app.
2. Select Install Superuser from the menu.
3. Next, select the Gandalf menu item.
4. At this point, the Huawei P30 Pro rooting process begins.
5. Upon successful completion, a notification will show up on the screen.
6. Press OK, then restart your Huawei device.
7. Your phone will reset and the Superuser software will download.
8. This will show that rooting your Huawei P30 Pro was successful.
9. At last, This is how, without a computer, you can root the Huawei P30 Pro using the Framaroot programme.
10. Use the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store to see whether your Huawei P30 Pro has been successfully rooted or not.
Method 2: Using the KingoRoot app (Without PC)
You can root the Huawei P30 Pro using a couple of different methods without a computer. Using the KingRoot app is one of the simplest approaches. Below are the instructions for utilising KingRoot to root.
1.Install KingRoot APK on your Huawei P30 Pro.
2. Next, select the “KingRoot apk icon” and turn on “unknown sources.”
3. After selecting the install option, wait for the installation to be finished.
4. After installation, launch the KingRoot application.
5. Click the “Try to Root” button at the bottom of your screen. Press that button.
6. The rooting process for your Huawei P30 Pro will begin, and after a little while, you’ll notice a green light that reads “root status.”
7. The root is complete. You can now use your Huawei P30 Pro without any restrictions.
Method 3: Root Huawei P30 Pro Using Magisk (With PC)
Follow the below steps to easily customise your android device using Magisk.
1. On your Huawei P30 Pro, you must download the Magisk.zip file.
2. Now, press the Power button + Volume Down to put the device into recovery mode.
3. Select the Magisk.zip file from the ROM and click Install.
4. Next, select Flash to confirm.
5. After that, simply touch Reboot to finish the flashing procedure.
6. Your Huawei P30 Pro is now successfully rooted.
Method 4: Root Huawei P30 Pro By iRoot PC (With PC)
Steps to follow:
1. Start by downloading and installing the iRoot PC software.
2. On the Huawei P30 Pro, enable USB Debugging.
3. To do so, open Settings and select Developer settings before selecting Enable USB Debugging.
4. Use a USB cord to connect your smartphone to your computer.
5. Select the Connect device on the screen of your computer.
6. Install the Huawei P30 Pro driver.
7. Click Root to start rooting your device after it has been identified.
8. After getting rooted, your smartphone will restart.
9. Verify your Internet Connectivity if you have any errors.
10. Your Huawei P39 Pro is now rooted.
By following, the above steps, you may now install TWRP on the Huawei P30 Pro, flash custom ROMs, and so on with or without a PC.