Many smartphone users always need multiple accounts for different purposes. However, when it comes to using MIUI (Xiaomi), they have hidden the ability to have Multiple user options on its device. The Multiple Users Option basically helps you to have more than one account in order to not create any fuss between the work account and the personal account. However, you will need to execute a few tweaks to bring back this feature since it is hidden by default. In this guide, we will learn how to create another account MIUI.
How to Enable “Add Multiple Users Option” in MIUI?
Firstly, you will need to enable the “Add Multiple Users Option to use various accounts on your device. Now follow the below-mentioned steps to enable the Multiple users option on MIUI:
1. Go to the settings of your device.
2. Next, press MIUI Version seven times in the About Phone section. This will make Developer Options available.
3. Return to the Developer Options page under Settings > Additional Settings.
4. Turn off the toggle next to Turn on MIUI Optimizations after scrolling to the bottom of the page.
5. A warning message will now appear; click the Accept button after waiting for five seconds.
6. After that, navigate to Settings > Multiple Users and choose the Add user option.
7. Thereafter, hit OK in the confirmation dialogue box.
8. Next, select Set up now from the dialogue box that appears.
9. Setup will now get started. Enter the user’s Gmail login information and choose the appropriate lock screen pattern.
10. Upon completion, you will see that the new user has been successfully added.
11. As a last step, be sure to enable the “Turn on phone calls and SMS” option by tapping the Settings icon next to that user.
How to create an MI account?
You can sign up for an MI account by using your email id or mobile number.
Sign up for an MI account using your E-mail Id. Follow the below-mentioned steps to create an MI account:
1. Go to the official website, mi.com.
2. Select the sign-up button in the top left corner.
3. A country/region change option is available on the following page.
4. Provide a legitimate email id.
5. Tap “Create Mi Account.”
6. Then, Choose a password and complete a captcha.
7. Lastly, Press “Submit” and you are done.
Create Another Account MIUI with a Mobile Number
1. Click “Sign up” in the top left corner of the official Xiaomi website.
2. Tap the “Create using a phone number” option.
3. Enter a valid mobile number and submit the captcha.
4. Select “Create Mi Account.”
5. Xiaomi will send you an OTP to confirm your mobile number.
6. After entering the OTP, create a password.
7. After tapping submits, you’re done.
Once you have created another account MIUI and enabled the “Add Multiple Users Option in MIUI. You can easily access the multiple accounts in Xiaomi to use.