iOS 15.3.1 is recently launched and available for users to download. Jailbreaking iOS 15.3.1 has also been a matter of interest since its launch. Jailbreaking iOS allows the user to remove the software restrictions imposed by Apple and enjoy the extra features. The most common way to install unauthorized applications after jailbreaking the device is through installing Cydia. It allows you to install this kind of application in order to customize your iPhone. Let’s discuss methods by which you can Jailbreak iOS 15.3 / iOS 15.3.1 on your iPhone.
Jailbreak iOS 15.3 Using UncOver
UnCover is the most used jailbreaking tool for years. It is the most famous tool and has recently been upgraded to support iOS 15.3.1. You can easily jailbreak your iOS 15.3.1 using UncOver and find Cydia installed on your device. Here, are the steps below to install UncOver and jailbreak iOS 15.3.1:
- You can download uncover directly from your safari browser by clicking on the jailbreak button on uncOver.vip
- Once the uncOver is installed on the device, just go to settings and tap on general and then profile and device management.
- Just mark the uncOver application as trusted.
- Run the uncOver application and click on jailbreak button to start the process.
- After jailbreak is finished, Cydia will be installed on your iPhone homescreen.
iOS 15.3.1 Jailbreak Using Checkra 1n
It is one of the most used semi-tethered jailbreak tools nowadays. It is now available for the iOS 15.3.1 Jailbreak also. But, it is only available for A5-A11 devices. And, also it is a kind of advanced method to deal with. It supports all the latest iPhone models including iPhone 13. Here, are the steps below to jailbreak your device using Checkra 1 n:
- Plug-in your iPhone into your Mac using USB cable.
- Download Checkra 1 n jailbreak application from the checkra.in community official website.
- After downloading, click on .dmg file to open it and drag into your Mac’s application folder.
- Now, open Mac’s application folder, right click on checkra 1 app and click on open option.
- Click start button on the screen appearing containing your device and firmware type (which is automatically detected).
- It will then ask you to put your device in recovery mode. Just click Next button.
- Then now just follow the steps displayed on screen to enter DFU mode.
- After entering DFU mode, your device will be started to be jailbreaked.
- Once the jailbreak completes, click on the checkra 1 n loader application on home screen.
- Tap on the Cydia cell, then click on install Cydia.
Using Zeon Repo extractor
It is very useful to jailbreak your iPhone and enjoy all jailbreak features such as jailbreak apps, jailbreak tweaks, themes, and much more. Zeon lets you download Cydia by extracting the Cydia repo. It is one of the best ways to install and run Cydia on devices supporting iOS 14.4 and above. Follow the steps below to install Cydia on your device:
- Install Zeon using your Safari by going to zeon-app.xyz.
- Tap on Allow
- It will be downloaded in your device settings.
- Go to settings. Then tap Profile Download.
- Click on install. Just enter your device Passcode.
- Once installled you can see Zeon app on your homescreen.
- Just open Zeon, go to Repo extractor. Click on Get Repos and then App Managers.
- Then type http://ios.cyrepo.tk/repo and Cydia repo will be extracted. You will be directed to Cydia installation page. Tap on download and you will get Cydia on your device.
iOS 15.3.1 jailbreak Using iBundles
iBundles is one of the most modern jailbreaking tools. It consists of 19 partner jailbreaking websites. Firstly you need to register into iBundles to download the different features. You can get almost every feature you want from jailbreaking on iBundle. Themes can be installed using itweaks.org, dream-themes.com, and ela-themes.com. zyrome.com can be used to download paid games for free. You can easily install Cydia using zJailbreak, Hexxa Plus, Xabsi, and Bregxi jailbreak repo extractors.
The above listed are some of the best ways by which you can jailbreak in your iOS 15.3/iOS 15.3.1 device and install Cydia on your iPhone. Many other communities are also trying out to find the best ways to install Cydia on your iPhone. But always remember jailbreaking your device is a risky process and be sure you have made the backup of all your data.
Some links on this page are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, Go here