Recently, Microsoft announced Windows 11 for PC users to bring people much closer. Windows is where you write your inline code, play games, connect with people, etc. Microsoft brings a new Windows OS with a vision to make your life much easier and comfortable than before. Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade for Windows 10 users later this year, but chances are many of you might be hardware incompatible with the latest windows. Moreover, you can install Windows 11 if you have 8th Gen and newer Intel Core processors and Apollo Lake and newer Pentium and Celeron processors.
So, we are here to help you in installing Windows 11 on your PC.
Note: Windows 11 is free for only Windows 10 users. Below Windows 10, users must have pay for the license key.
How to Download Windows 11 Beta Version on your Computer
Microsoft released a beta version of Windows 11 for testing purposes on August 1st, 2021. Moreover, you can easily try this latest Windows on your personal desktop. It will give you several new features and performance improvements.
Well, do note that Windows 11 beta version comes with some excluded features like the new Teams integration. You should wait for a couple of months while the company sorts out any lingering issues on the Dev channel.
To download the beta version, initially check the minimum requirements of your PC. Then, follow the below steps.
- Press Win + I keys, to visit Settings –> Now tap on Update & Security –> Windows Insider Program.
- Click Get Started –> Choose any Microsoft account to get started.
- Now, you’ll see 3 options on your screen: Dev, Beta and Release Preview.
- Select the Beta channel.
- Read and accept privacy terms & reboot the PC to set up your device.
- Go to Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update and click Check for updates to begin downloading Windows 11 beta on your computer.
Now, enjoy the beta version of Windows 11 until the original OS comes.
How To Install Windows 11 on your Desktop/Laptop
Windows 11 is a revised and improved version of Windows 10, with all of the capability and security features of Windows 10. Also, new tools, sounds, and apps are included in the latest windows. Every aspect has been taken into account, and it all comes together to provide you with a rejuvenating PC experience.
Follow these steps to install the set up of Windows 11 on your PC:
- Install new Windows 11, first you have to check that it must not be below Windows 10.
- To check your Windows version, Go to My Computer —> Right Click —> Open Properties and Check OS version and other requirements.
- To Check Updates, Go to Start —> Search Window Update Settings —> Check if there is new update of Windows 11.
- Install the updates and restart the PC
- After restarting, enjoy with your new installed OS and connect with your friends via Microsoft Team, Xbox Game Pass allows you to discover new games every month and many more.
System Requirements to run Windows 11 on your Desktop/Laptop
You have to meet these minimum requirements to run Windows 11 and the beta version on your PC. Intel Core processors from the 8th generation and newer will be officially supported by Windows 11. Furthermore, only AMD Ryzen 2000 and newer CPUs and EPYC chips from the 2nd generation or newer have been approved to run Windows.
Here are the minimum system requirements for the PC to set up Windows 11.
|Processor||1GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip|
|Graphics card||Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display||High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per colour channel|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|Internet connection||Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
An American MNC founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975 create software, built and sold computers, developed video games, and ran corresponding services.
Microsoft is well known for its Windows OS, software like Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Edge browser. It is also recognized for creating the Xbox system and the Xbox Game Pass video game subscription service.