If you’re looking for a way to find the UDID code for your iPhone 13 without using a computer, this article will undoubtedly be of assistance. We’ll go through how to get the UDID of an iPhone with or without a computer in this blog.
Before we go into the steps, let’s first discuss UDID and why we need it.
What is UDID Code and Why is it Used?
UDID, or Unique Device Identifier code, is a number that is unique to your physical device and is used to identify your device.
Developers often use UDIDs to connect a device to an iOS developer account, allowing them to test and install apps before they are launched. The linking of the developer account may allow your device to install and test iOS beta releases.
How to Find UDID of iPhone 13 Without a Computer
Follow the steps outlined below to get the UDID code without using the computer.
1. On your iPhone, go to “udid.tech”.
2. Click on the “Get your UDID now” button.
3. Allow the website to download the profile configuration when asked.
4. Go to Settings -> Profile Downloaded -> Install (Located at the top right corner of the install profile page)
5. To confirm, enter your iPhone passcode.
6. After you’ve installed it, you’ll be redirected to an udid.tech website, which will show you your iPhone’s UDID, as well as its model name, iOS build number, and serial number.
How to Find UDID of iPhone 13 on Windows
Follow the steps outlined below to get the UDID code on windows.
1. Launch iTunes.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to the computer.
3. Under the devices list, click its name.
4. Make sure that you’re on the Summary tab.
5. Select the text “Serial Number“. It should change to Identifier (UDID).
6. From the Edit menu, choose Copy.
7. Your UDID has been copied to the clipboard and is now ready to be pasted into an email or message.
By following the above-mentioned steps you will be able to find your iPhone UDID code with or without a computer easily. Also, did you find this article helpful? Let us know in the comment section below.