“Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon 0/3” is a Week 3 Quest in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 that will reward you with 15,000 XP when completed, if you were wondering what are Melee weapons or How to Destroy Runaway boulders with Melee Weapons, this guide is for you.
1. What is a Melee Weapon in Fortnite?
Melee Weapons are a class of weapon in Fortnite that can only be used up close or to destroy objects.
The Harvesting Tool, Sideways Scythe, and Darth Vader’s Lightsaber are among these weapons.
Players always begin every match using their Harvesting Tool, the Lightsaber and Scythe are quite difficult to get.
2. What are the Runaway Boulders in Fortnite?
Runaway Boulders are big, round rocks that rest on little pebbles/rocks. These interacting elements appear as upside-down triangular stones suspended in the air on tiny rocky supports, in the desert biome of the Island. Nevertheless, to complete the Fortnite weekly mission, either of these Runaway Boulder variations must be dislodged or destroyed.
3. Where to Find Runaway Boulders in Fortnite?
You can discover Runaway Boulders on the map in the more hilly top left quadrant and the snow biome has the highest number of runaway boulders. To dislodge them and to have them roll down nicely you will have to dislodge the ones on higher lands.
Some locations where you can find Runaway Boulders are:
- Rave Cave
- Reality Falls
- Coney Crossroads
- Logjam Lumberyard
4. How to Dislodge or Destroy Runaway Boulders with Melee Weapons?
- Firstly, once you reach the location of a runaway boulder or find it, make sure you have a melee weapon equipped
- Then, you need to aim at the rocks supporting the Runaway Boulder.
- Finally, hit the rocks with the Melee weapon until they break.
- Once they break the Runaway Boulder would dislodge and start rolling.
- You can also hit the Runaway Boulder directly and that will destroy it.
- You have to do this 3 times to complete the quest and to get 15000 XP.
You can either destroy or dislodge 3 Runaway Boulders with the Melee weapons to complete this quest. Dislodging has the advantage of hitting an enemy while rolling down, so that can be a fun part than just destroying it. Whichever one you choose, we hope our guide was helpful for you.
6. About Fortnite:
Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. It has three distinct game mode versions that share the same general gameplay and game engine: Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite: Save the World, and Fortnite Creative. Since its release, the game has had a number of seasons and is currently in Chapter 3 Season 3 which added a lot of updates and new content which also has new quests or missions for players to complete.