Recently, Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 challenges went live in Fortnite. This week’s legendary quest is to Collect Forage for Food Items in Fortnite. In this legendary quest, you need to search for food items to complete the quest. There are a lot of food items in Fortnite like corn, apples, bananas, mushrooms, Cabbages, Slurpshrooms, Coconuts, and Pepper. There is also a box called Noms Box. In this box, you can find random food items. First, let’s talk about where you can find these food items on the Map.
1. Location to Forage Food Items in Fortnite
Food items are scattered around the whole map of Fortnite. In this guide, we will tell you the guaranteed location to find food items and complete this legendary quest easily. There are six big locations to find food items.
- Corny Complex
- East of Weeping Woods
- West of Weeping Woods
- South of Slurpy Swamp
- Believer Beach
- West of Coral Castle
For a more clear view of the locations look at the images below.
2. What are the Benefits of Food Items in Fortnite
- Corn: Gives you +10 Health. Cannot use it if your health is 100.
- Apple: Gives you +5 Health. Cannot use it if your health is 100.
- Banana: Gives you +5 Health. Cannot use it if your health is 100.
- Mushroom: Gives you +5 Shield. Cannot use it if your health is 100.
- Cabbage: Gives you +10 Health. Cannot use it if your health is 100.
- Slurpshroom: Gives you +10 Health or Shield. Cannot use it if your health is 100.
- Coconut: Gives you +5 Health or Shield. Cannot use it if your health is 100.
- Pepper: Gives you +5 Health. Cannot use it if your health is 100.
3. How to Complete Forage for Food Items in Fortnite
You have to land on one of the locations we shared above. Be on your guard, take your time, and loot for guns to fight with enemies because a lot of players will be doing this week’s 4 legendary quests. Land on one of the fields and use your pickaxe to knock the fields. Once you knock some of the fields you will see food items on the ground.
Here comes the trick. A lot of players are confused about how to complete this quest. Because they are collecting the fruits but the trick to complete this quest is to consume the forage food items. You have to consume a total of 5 food items to complete the legendary quest of week 4.
4. About Fortnite
Fortnite is an online multiplayer video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. It is free to play. Up to 100 players compete in a battle royale game to see who will be the last person standing. Available for Microsoft Windows, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and Android. It is one of the most played battle royale games worldwide.