When playing games like Valorant, it is easy to lose track of the time and spending hours feels like minutes. That is why it is important to check how many hours you have spent playing Valorant. This article will tell you ways to check hours and why you should do it.
I. Ways of Checking How many hours you have spent on Valorant:
In Valorant, there is no official mechanism to monitor your playing. Players’ playtime statistics are not available in the Riot Games client or the actual game.
However, there are third-party services that can access the Riot Games API and retrieve your information (application programming interface).
Those third-party sites not only show your playtime but can also be used for in-depth analysis of your game, tracking stats, and other geeky things. Which may or may not help you in improving yourself.
The third-party sites/apps are:
- Razer Cortex
There is also an end-year stats email which Riot sends, go search in your mail inbox to find it.
1. Tracker.gg to check how many hours you have in Valorant:
- Go to the Tracker.gg website and select the “Sign in” option in the top right corner.
- Choose the Riot Games option when asked to link your Valorant account.
- Complete setting up and connecting your Tracker.gg account, by logging into your Riot Games account.
- Go to Tracker.gg’s Valorant category.
- Do the following to find your Valorant account: Using RiotID#Region, select or search your account.
- If a notification prompt informs you that the account is private, check the “make it public” box and log in using your Valorant ID.
- All your stats, most used guns or most used agents, etc. in addition to the playtime will be displayed to you.
2. Blitz.gg to check how many hours you have in Valorant:
- Install the Blitz app from the blitz.gg website.
- If you already have a Blitz account, sign in, otherwise, select Register a Free Account.
- Select the supported game’s icon when you’re in Blitz’s main interface.
- You will also see a list of the games that Blitz currently supports and you have to choose Valorant.
- You can simply keep track of how much time you spend playing games with Blitz, so you can see precisely how much time you’ve spent on each champion, mode, and map.
- You may also view your statistics on Blitz.gg, including your win/loss percentage across all of the maps, the number of games you’ve played in each mode, the average game time, and much more.
- Blitz can also show your teammates” statistics, which can be really insightful.
3. Razer Cortex to check how many hours you have in Valorant:
- This is a performance enhancer application by Razer.
- In addition to that, it is a game-time tracker.
- So if you install it won’t show how many hours you have previously played but it will track your playtime after you installed it.
- For low-end PCs, this can give some performance boost too.
II. What are the benefits if you check how many hours you have on Valorant:
The easiest approach to ensure that you are playing a game for the appropriate amount of time is to keep track of your playtime. A lengthy gaming session can pass quickly, but if you keep track of how much time you’ve spent playing, you’ll be able to recognize when to end it so you don’t overdo it.
Monitoring in-game time aids in avoiding gaming addiction. It’s not uncommon for gamers to lose track of time while playing video games (we have all been there).
So, basically tracking or checking your time will help you have a balanced life and balance is very critical for our health and well-being.
But if you just want to show off among your peers how many hours you have spent then that can be done too.
We hope this article helped you.
III. About Valorant:
Valorant is a free-to-play first-person hero shooter developed and published by Riot Games, for Microsoft Windows. It is a 5v5 esports game that combines the elements of classic shooter games and hero ability-type MOBA games. It was Beta released on April 2