Google offers Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to all smartphones running Android 5.0 or above. It is a default option that protects consumers from having their devices factory reset by others. To factory reset your phone, you’ll need to submit your Google account login credentials if this functionality is enabled. However, if you forget your login credentials, it will be an issue for you. At this point, the only option you have is to bypass the FRP. So today we are going to discuss how to bypass the FRP lock on all Motorola phones with the help of a tool.
We are going to use one of the most well-known and tried FRP tools which is the Motoreaper Universal Motorola FRP removal tool. By the end of this article, this tool will become your first choice if you wish to remove your Google account lock from your Motorola Moto smartphone using a computer.
Bypass FRP Lock on Motorola Using Motoreaper
There are many online tools available for bypassing FRP on any Motorola device. Many tools are also coming in the future for the same. But we are using Motoreaper because it is a free and lightweight tool supporting almost all versions of Motorola devices.
- To begin, download and extract the Motoreaper application to your computer.
- Double-click the Motoreaper by Phonlab.exe file in the extracted folder.
- Click on “Let’s get started”.
- Select “Install Motorola driver” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “next” from the drop-down menu. Check “I agree” and then Continue with the installation procedure as usual.
- Click “Let’s Continue” once again.
- Connect your phone to your computer now.
- Turn off your Motorola phone.
- To enter the Bootloader Mode, press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys together.
- Connect the USB cord now.
- After that, the Motoreaper tool will automatically recognise your phone.
- Select “Next Stage” from the drop-down menu.
- Then select “Inject Exploit!” from the drop-down menu.
- Now your Motorola device will be restarted automatically, and the Google account will be removed.
Did this article help you in overcoming your issue? Let us know in the comments below.