Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is provided by Google to all the devices above Android 5.0. It is a by default setting which protects users from other persons to factory reset their devices. If this feature is enabled you need to provide your Google account login credentials in order to factory reset your mobile. But if you have forgotten your login credentials then it will create a problem for you. Similarly, when company employees leave the organization, their devices need to be reset but due to this FRP, they cannot do the same without login details. The only solution you possess at such a time is to bypass this FRP. Moreover, as Samsung is a big brand so it is sold by one person to another frequently. It also requires such bypassing of FRP. So, let’s discuss how you bypass FRP on all Samsung devices.
Bypass FRP in Samsung using Tenorshare 4uKey
There are many online tools available for bypassing FRP on any Samsung device. Many tools are also coming in the future for the same. Some of the major tools providing the same feature are:
- Tenorshare 4uKey
- Dr.Frone (Coming on March 2022)
- D&G FRP Bypass
- Muslim Odin Tool
- FRP Hijaker Tool
- Nexus FRP Tool
- Easy Samsung FRP Bypass
Out of all of these Tenorshare 4uKey is one of the major ones. It is a very easy and convenient tool supporting all versions of Samsung devices. It also supports Samsung FRP bypass on Android 12. Just follow the steps below to bypass FRP on Samsung using Tenorshare 4uKey:
- Download Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on your computer. Connect your Samsung device to computer.
- Choose “Remove Google Lock [FRP]” feature after connecting device.
- Click on “send notification” to move on for bypassing.
- Tenorshare 4uKey will then send notification on your device.
- Just follow the steps on screen to set unlock pin code.
- Once you set the pin, a pop up will appear displaying “ Google FRP Lock successfully!”
- Just reboot your device, and use new pin to access Samsung device.
Bypass FRP in Samsung without using PC | Samsung FRP Bypass
You can easily bypass your Samsung device by using your computer. Just follow the steps below for same:
- Just switch on your device.
- Select your preferred language.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi connection.
- Click on Next and you will see Google sign in page.
- Press your home button thrice to turn on “Voice to Text.”
- Just draw a “L” outline on your phone.
- You will be redirected to “Text to speech settings” page.
- Just press the home button again three times to disable Voice to Text.
- Go to phone settings by tapping back button three times.
- Under the “User Manual” section at top of screen, you can see internet browser tab.
- Search there for Samsung Galaxy Apps and go to official website for Samsung Android apps.
- Search “UC Browser” and download the browser.
- Just create Samsung account or login if you have the same. Just install UC Browser application.
- Start the browser and download anddoes.launcher.apk (you can use anyone stated above).
- You can now see “Retype Password” page. Just tap three dots at top right end of your phone screen.
- Choose sign-in option of your browser.
- Create a new Google account username and password.
- Just restart the device and you can easily use your device without requirement of signing in to your previous google account.
ByPass FRP by using Developer options on device
The primary requirement is that you have reset your phone. Once, you have done the same just follow the steps below:
- Factor reset your phone and restart your Samsung mobile.
- Just select the language and connect to any wi-fi network.
- Now you will be asked for Google account credentials.
- In Google keyboard that will appear for typing, just tap and hold @.
- Now choose Google Keyboard settings.
- Just click on three dots at top of window.
- From the appeared drop down menu, just select “Help & Feedback”
- In “Help” section tap on “Using Google keyboard” and then tap and hold to selct any text on page.
- Now just click Websearch.
- Type “Settings” in search bar.
- Scroll down menu to select “About Phone”
- Tap 7 times on build number options to activate developer options.
- Just enable “OEM Unlocking” in developer option of settings. Tap on back button twice.
- Restart your device and connect to wi-fi again.
- Now you can easily enter into your new device as you will now be asked to add new account instead of login using previous credentials.
How to disable FRP on Samsung devices?
You can easily disable factory reset protection by following the steps below:
- Go to settings of your device.
- Select Accounts from there and select name of your Google account.
- Select more which is located at top right of screen.
- Choose “Remove account” and click on confirm.
- It would have disabled FRP on your Samsung device.