The Hidden Folks+ is an updated version of the 2017 App Store Game of the Year. In Hidden Folks, the user has to find the 300+ hidden objects in the hand-drawn interactive landscapes. The game is now finally available on the Apple Arcade.
The Hidden Folks+ has been released as a free game playable on iPhone, iPad, Mac and even Apple TV. However, To play this game, you’ll need an Apple Arcade membership. In case you don’t know about plans, we have provided all the features and pricing of Apple Arcade at the end of this article.
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.Apple Arcade
Features of Hidden Folks+
- There are 32 hand-drawn areas in total.
- There are around 300 targets to find.
- Over 2000 mouth-made sound effects
- 500+ one-of-a-kind interactions
- There are three color modes: regular, sepia, and night.
- 22 different languages (translated by the community)
- More than 100 iMessage stickers
- Synchronization with iCloud
The Apple Arcade is a gaming membership service that provides unlimited access to over 200+ premium games from the App Store, that includes all the new releases, award winners, and fan favorites, without any extra in-app or ads purchases. The games are playable for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and even Apple TV.
Apple Arcade Features
- With the subscription to a single Apple Arcade, you will access over 200 new premium games. Apple Arcade is a completely separate tab on the Apple Store. You can find all new games by scrolling down to the bottom and tapping “See all the Games” after heading into the Arcade tab.
- The Arcade service and offline playing sync between all your logged-in devices.
- It provides complete access to all the members of the family sharing account.
Apple Arcade Pricing
The Arcade subscription costs you $4.99/Month or $49.99/Year. It includes all the family members with the sharing account. However, if you have one or more Apple subscriptions, you can head to the Apple One subscription plan that includes Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple TV+, iCloud storage, and the all-new Apple Fitness+ service.
Stay tuned for more updates.