Gamers can now change their World Level in one of the most renowned games by miHoYo, Genshin Impact. The facility in update 1.4 enables gamers to manipulate the world level and set easier enemies for quick farming. It is indeed a wonderful feature in the open-world RPGs today. Keep reading this blog so that you can change the world level and avail yourself of benefits in Genshin Impact. However, the backdrop of this feature is that there would be a decrease in the quality of the item drops and rewards you earn in the game.
1. What is a World Level?
The World Level is the difficulty level of the world you are currently discovering. At the start of the game, you will be in World Level 0. As you continue to go further, your World Level will increase accordingly.
2. How to Change World Level in Genshin Impact
Enumerate the following steps to change your world level in Genshin Impact.
- Head to the Paimon menu by pressing escape/start/select.
- Search the “i” icon that resides beside your current World Level.
- A box will appear and you have to select the Revert World Level option next to the box that contains your stats.
- Click the World Level adjustment feature and it will automatically lower your World Level by one.
So far, gamers who at least have a World Level of 5 can utilize this feature once a day.
3. What Happens When World Level Increases or decreases?
Your World Level increases with your rank. Higher the World Levels stronger would be the enemies you would encounter. A higher World Level will also ensure you better rewards.
4. World Level Adjustment Cooldown
You are required to wait 24 hours after you change your World Level. The cooldown will begin regardless of the changes you make.
5. Restoring World Level in Genshin Impact
If you ever feel like having your original World Level back, you may go to the same menu and revert it. Clicking it will also show your cooldown timer.
6. Pros and Cons of changing of World Change in Genshin Impact
- You will face weaker enemies
- Boss fights would be easier
- Quick and easy farm
- You will receive less rewards
- Longer time to farming and ascending characters and weapons will take a long time
- You will have to wait for a day to revert back
Gamers of Genshin Impact should weigh the pros and cons before changing their World Level in order to get the best of the new feature.
7. About Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is an Open World MMORPG launched by miHoYo. The game’s location is set upon the fantasy world of Teyvat, the home of seven distinct nations and ruled by gods connected with it. It is available for Windows, Playstation, Android, and iOS and is planned for release on Nintendo Switch.
The main plot follows a twin, Traveler, who travels worldwide searching for his lost twin sibling and becomes involved in Teyvat’s nations and gods. Meanwhile, move ahead on the way to complete quests and collect the rewards.