Recently Niantic has announced the new ‘Slow Discovery Event.’ Which is a sub-event of the Season of Discovery Event. The event will feature new Pokemon forms which are making their Pokemon Go Debut. Galarian Slowpoke, Galarian Slowbro, and Mega Slowbro will make their Pokemon Go debut in this event. Also, during the whole event, Galarian Slowpoke will appear in One-star raids.
1. Date and Time of the Event
Pokemon Go Slow Discovery Event will start on Tuesday, June 8, from 10:00 A.M. to Sunday, June 13, 8:00 P.M. in your local time zone.
2. Features of the Event
- Galarian Slowpoke will make its Pokemon Go debut. You can evolve your Galarian Slowpoke into Galarian Slowbro by making it your buddy and catch 30 poison-type Pokemon.
- Mega Slowbro will also make its Pokemon Go debut. There will be event-exclusive research. On completing the research, you will get Slowbro mega energy.
- Along with Slowpoke, Slakoth, and Gulpin, Spoink will also appear in the wild more frequently.
- One Star raids will feature Galarian Slowpoke, Slowpoke, Slakoth, Gulpin, Spoink, and Timburr. Three-star raids will feature Snorlax, Slowking, Slaking, and Toxicroak.
- There will be difficult event-exclusive research for you. Another research called Slowpoke-themed Collection Challenge on completing this challenge, you will award with Slowpoke Forever Shirt avatar item, 30 Ultra Balls, and 3,000 XP.
- New Slowpoke-themed Gift stickers you can collect by spinning pokestop.
- Collect a gift box in-game shop that will contain 20 Poké Balls, 10 Great Balls, and a King’s Rock. King rock is essential to evolve slowpoke into Slowking. There is no word about Slowking by Niantic in this event. That means we have to wait for the event to go live, then we’ll have to see whether there will be a Galarian Slowking or not.
That’s all we know right now, Be safe and Follow us for more details.
3. About Pokemon Go
Pokémon Go is a 2016 virtual reality mobile game for iOS and Android devices produced and released by Niantic in cooperation with Nintendo and The Pokémon Group. The game is a partnership between Niantic, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company, and it is part of the Pokémon franchise.