Elden Ring is an action role-playing game that was released on the 25th of February, this year. In any survival game, weapons do play a crucial role in your gameplay and in your survival. Every player wishes to have the best version of a weapon, and he would for sure do anything to obtain the best version. To max out our weapons we do need a few materials in each game. One such material in Elden Ring is Smithing Stones. What are Smithing Stones and Where can you get Elden Ring Smithing Stone Location? Continue to find it out –
What are Smithing Stones in Elden Ring?
Smithing Stones are the most important crafting materials in Elden Ring. These are useful in upgrading and maxing out a weapon. You will unlock the God-Slaying Armament trophy on reaching max level on a weapon. Smithing Stones are available in multiple tiers. Higher tier Smithing Stones are needed at higher upgrade levels of a weapon. There is a total of six (6) tiers of Smithing Stones.
You should visit the smith at Roundtable Hold to upgrade your weapons. Few runs and smithing stones are the costs for upgrading your weapon. Upgrading your weapon increases its damage.
Elden Ring Smithing Stone Location
Smithing Stone :
- Twin Maiden Husk merchant can give you Smithing Stone  at the Roundtable Hold for 800 runes. Before that, you need to defeat the boss “Crystalian” in Liurnia of the Lakes: Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel. The Smithing Miner’s Bell Bearing  will be dropped by the boss. Collect it and give it to the Twin Maiden Husk merchant and they will sell you Smithing Stones 1 & 2.
- Like enemies in Limgrave: Murkwater Catacombs, you can farm Smithing Stone from the Gargoyle but it is a rare drop.
- Find a stone on the Smithing Table in the ruins at the Chruch of Elleh Lost Grace in Limgravce.
- Find a Smithing Stone 1 in the upper right corner of Limgrave sitting on a body hanging off the cliff next to some ruins. Be cautious, a giant ogre will appear if you move too close to the cliff.
- In Gatefront ruins, Limgrave. Head up the path and go until you find no cliffs on either side. Then go towards your right and see to the left for a circle of dead enemies around one dead enemy sitting in a chair. You can find one on one of those dead bodies.
- You can find one in Stormveil Castle’s Liftside Chamber. Exit the grace room towards the courtyard and head right. There you will find a body hanging off the edge of the castle and find the stone on his body.
- These are the top places where you can find Smithing Stone . You can also find others in Liftside Chamber, Stormveil Castle; in Gatteside Chamber, Stormveil Castle; in Artist’s Shack, Limgrave Tunnels, in Stormveil Castle’s Liftside Chamber and Highroad Cave in Limgrave.
Smithing Stone :
- Twin Maiden Husk merchant can also give you Smithing Stone . The procedure is the same but for 1600 runes
- In Mistwood Ruins, Limgrave: on the surface of the Ruins, you will find a chest in one of the rooms. The stone is inside the chest
- You can find two more Smithing Stone  in Liftside Chamber in Stormveil Castle. You will find one on heading up stairs towards Stormhawks. Defeat the first one and to your bare left find another staircase. Head up the way to find one at the end. You can obtain the second one on walking through the alleyway after heading up through Stormhawks and reaching the stairs with the ogre on it to the right
- 5x Smithing Stone  are found throughout the Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel in Liurnia of the Lakes. Pick up the yellow glowing crystals
- The other places where you can find Smithing Stone  are near Stormveil Main Gate, in Rampart Tower, in Gateside Chamber in Stormveil Castle, few others in Third Church of Marika, Siofra River Well Depths in Limgrave and in Lakeside Crystale Cave in Liurnia of the Lakes.
Smithing Stone :
- Twin Maiden Husk merchant can give you Smithing Stone  for 2400 runes. Before that you need to find the item Smithing Miner’s Bell Bearing . It is found in a chest in Sealed Tunnel in Liurnia of the Lakes. Give it to Twin Maiden Husk merchant to get Smithing Stone 3 & 4.
- Near South Raya Lucaria Gate in Liurnia of the Lakes, you can find a stone back south along the road to the gate. The stone will be on a body beside the large head vehicle enemy.
- 10x Smithing Stone  are found throughout the Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel in Liurnia of the Lakes. Pick up the yellow glowing crystals.
- You can also find Smithing Stone  in Ravine-Veiled Village in Liurnia of the Lakes and even in Stormveil Cliffside in Stormveil Castle.
Smithing Stone :
- Twin Maiden Husk merchant can give you Smithing Stone  for 3600 runes. The method is same as that of Smithing Stone 
- Rear Gael Tunnel Entrance in Caelid. From the Site of Grace head into the next little area and you can obtain this stone from an ore deposit on the wall
- Seven (7) more Smithing Stone  are found inside the Gael Tunnel in Caelid
- You can obtain 2 stones in Siofra River Well Depths in Limgrave. Obtain the first one by moving towards the building ahead. Go up the main entrance, defeat the enemies with spears and find the stone at the end in the right. Second one is present near the stairs next to the waterfall on a corpse with several enemies nearby.
- You can also find Smithing Stone  in Ravine-Veiled Village in Liurnia of the Lakes, in Lakeside Crystal Cave in Liurnia of the Lakes, and in Royal Capital: East Capital Rampart in Leyndell.
Smithing Stone  :
You can find the Smithing Stone  in a total of four (4) locations. Namely;
- The Ravine in Liurnia of the Lakes
- Main Academy Gate in Liurnia of the Lakes
- In Royal Capital, Leyndell
- In Sellia Crystal Tunnel, Caelid
Smithing Stone 
Smithing Stone  is the rarest of all because it is only found in two sites that to only in the Royal Capital, Lyndell. The two sites where you can find Smithing stone  are –
- In East Capital Rampart
- In Lower Capital Church, where the Omenkiller enemy will be walking around
These are every Elden Ring Smithing Stone Location.