Halo Infinite’s multiplayer was launched last week, and people around the world have been testing it out since then. According to Microsoft, the FPS game produced by 343 Industries is the most popular free Xbox game in both the UK and the US. So, you must want to play this free game and complete challenges to get rewards. So, we’ll give you complete information about Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai event challenges.
You may win unique rewards by completing the challenges in the challenges list with orange tabs next to them while playing Halo Infinite Fiesta matches against other players. The Yoroi samurai armor from Halo Infinite and a slew of other samurai-themed items are among the rewards. To improve your rank in the Fracture Tenrai event track, you simply need to complete one of these weekly Fiesta tasks.
However, finishing the Fracture Tenrai challenges is very easy. Fiesta challenges are not guaranteed due to the random nature of the challenges. Also, there is no shortcut; you must either complete your active tasks or use one of the Swap Challenge item to swap the challenge. Since the challenges are only available for a limited time, here’s how to get the Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai challenges and rewards.
Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai Event Challenges
When the Fracture Tenrai Fiesta playlist is available, you must play matches to accomplish the Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai challenges. You’ll head to the next level in the special Fracture Tenrai event battle pass after finishing a Fracture Tenrai event challenge.
Here are some more examples of Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai event challenges:
- Complete Fiesta PvP matches
- Earn assists in Fiesta PvP
- Kill enemy Spartans with a headshot in Fiesta PvP
- Earn double kills in Fiesta
- Kill enemy Spartans in Fiesta PvP
- Stop an enemy killing spree in Fiesta PvP
- Earn a killing spree in Fiesta PvP
It’s hard to assure a Fracture Tenrai task in the first place because these challenges are on the same list as the main battle pass challenges. Well, you can either complete standard challenges or swap an active challenge with an upcoming challenge by using the Swap Challenge item.
Note: It’s not a certainty that swapping the challenge will result in a Fiesta challenge.
Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai Event Challenges Rewards
Here are the Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai event challenge rewards:
- Level-1 – Torii Reflection (backdrop)
- Level-2 – Challenge Swap consumable
- Level-3 – XP Boot consumable
- Level-4 – Samurai (nameplate)
- Level-5 – Yoroi (armour core)
- Level-6 – Challenge Swap consumable
- Level-7 – XP Boot consumable
- Level-8 – XP Boot consumable
- Level-9 – Samurai (vehicle emblem)
- Level-10 – Gatekeeper (left shoulder pad)
- Level-11 – Challenge Swap consumable
- Level-12 – XP Boost consumable
- Level-13 – XP Boost consumable
- Level-14 – Samurai (armour emblem)
- Level-15 – Gatekeeper (right shoulder pad)
- Level-16 – Challenge Swap consumable
- Level-17 – XP Boost consumable
- Level-18 – XP Boost consumable
- Level-19 – Samurai (weapon emblem)
- Level-20 – Sol Devil (MA40 AR weapon coating)
- Level-21 – Challenge Swap consumable
- Level-22 – XP Boost consumable
- Level-23 – XP Boost consumable
- Level-24 – Whispered Sky (MK50 Sidekick weapon coating)
- Level-25 – Yokai (helmet)
- Level-26 – Challenge Swap consumable
- Level-27 – XP Boost consumable
- Level-28 – Whispered Sky (BR75 weapon coating)
- Level-29 – Spring Blossom Filter (helmet attachment)
- Level-30 – Swordsman’s Belt (utility)
Hopefully, you’ll get all the information about Halo Infinite Fracture Tenrai event challenges and rewards. Also, stay tuned for further help.
About Halo Infinite
The First-Person shooter multiplayer game for Windows produced by 343 Industries and released by Xbox Game Studios. The sixth installment in the Halo series continues the story of the Master Chief, following Halo 5: Guardians.
Halo Infinite Multiplayer is available for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.