Trading Stocks is one of the most lucrative options in today’s high-tech world. A person can easily trade in the stock market without involving any broker and paperwork. There are several apps to start stock trading in the market. But, before start trading, learn about stocks trading and choose wisely your best trading app.
A trading app is a mobile application that helps you in trading in the share market. Moreover, it also provides market news, price of different stocks and research reports that help you make decisions while trading. It helps you to invest in IPOs, mutual funds, commodities, gold, etc. You can buy and sell your shares at any time from your app. Also, you can monitor the real-time performance of your shares.
There are some key points to remember before choosing appropriate app.
- Reliability: It is important to check the reliability of the app. Check the security of the app and read reviews to know the experience of other users.
- Features: Always look for an app with compatible features for users, and extra features are always a plus point.
- Fees: The trading app charges different fees, so always check the app perfectly before using it. Else, your gains are eaten away by the app.
- User-friendly Interface: Always look for a trading app that has a simple interface to make trading easy for a user.
On the basis of these key points, we bring a list of best trading apps.
- It is a trading app that is best for stock traders having some experience.
- The app is free to use.
- There are no such minimum deposit criteria.
- There are no charges for online stock, option trades, or ETF. But, there are charges for wire transfers around $8 to $45, excluding additional fees.
- Limited assets and customer service options are available.
- It also brings some additional features like Generous free stock promotions for new users and customers who refer others, global markets, and news.
- It is short for Social Finance and is used to offer loans, banking, and investments.
- It helps you in learning about stock trading.
- This brokerage offers commission-free trades and fractional shares in an account with a low $1 minimum balance requirement.
- There is a $1 minimum deposit required.
- There are no online stock or ETF trades fees but a 1.25% markup on crypto transactions; expense ratios vary on SoFi-branded ETFs; additional fees may apply.
- Here, limited tradable assets and few types of accounts are available.
- It is a top brokerage app for beginner investors and long-term investors.
- There is a $0 commission fees on stock, ETF, and options trades, but there is a 65% fee per options contract; $32.95 for broker-assisted trades; $49.95 for transaction fee bearing mutual funds; no recurring fees for most accounts; additional charges may apply.
- It helps with a wide range of account and investment types supported.
- The app is compatible with both android and ios devices.
- It doesn’t have so many advanced charting features.
4. Upstox App
- It is one of the best apps for trading in India, where you can invest in mutual funds, digital gold, IPO, NFO, and the stock market.
- Upstox gives you an easy, secure, and fast way to invest in the share market.
- There is a Zero commission fee on stock investments.
- It charges a brokerage of Rs20 per intraday and F&O trade.
- It gives you access to advanced charting tools for making informed trading decisions.
- You can easily add funds via Smart Transfer, Net-banking, BHIM, or GPay.
5. Merrill Edge
- It is one of the best apps for research on trading.
- It offers $0 trades with industry-leading research tools and excellent customer service.
- Merrill Edge also provides customers free unlimited stock and exchange-traded fund (ETF) trades. But option trades cost $0.65 per contract. However, they are restricted to two legs max.
- Here, charting is comprehensive and includes a variety of customization. The interface is also outdated, making it difficult to read.
- You can get the good experience of learning about investment and retirement at Merrill Edge.
6. 5Paisa App
- Investors and traders can use it as a discount broker for multiple trading.
- It offers a low-cost brokerage service in addition to cutting-edge technology.
- With a single click, you can place orders and trades at breakneck speed.
- The app’s interface is simple, but charts and data take a long time to load.
- It has a high level of security and is one of the most dependable trading apps.
- It is entirely dedicated to option trading.
- There are no fees for stock or ETF trades.
- Here, $1 per option on stocks or ETFs, with $10 maximum, $2.50 per option on futures, $1.25 per futures contract and $0.85 per futures e-micros contract excluding additional charges.
- For option traders who want to place trades quickly without sacrificing several desktop trading abilities, Tastyworks includes vital capabilities.
- It has limited education resources compared to major brokers.
- It is a mobile app that offers high-quality checking, savings, and investment accounts.
- It is one of the best apps for online checking and savings regardless of investment needs.
- There are no commissions for stock or ETF trades.
- The charts and statistics are simple, yet they include everything a novice investor could want.
- A 50 cent flat fee per options contract applies; broker-assisted transactions cost $20 plus the standard commission fee; no-load mutual funds cost $9.95; extra costs may apply.
- There is limited mobile research and limited trading tools.
9. Interactive Brokers
- Interactive Brokers primarily services institutional investors and sophisticated, active traders around the world.
- Real-time data streams, but only on one platform at a time.
- Charting is highly customizable and includes hundreds of indicators as well as real-time streaming data on all platforms.
- Interactive Brokers offers a wide selection of free investor education programs outside of the login.
- Customise trade settings, but all sophisticated order types, including algorithms and multi-level conditional orders, must be placed through TWS.
10. TD Ameritrade
- TD Ameritrade takes the top rank because it caters to many customers and has competitive pricing.
- The new thinkorswim mobile app gives advanced and skilled traders a professional-style trading experience.
- Online stock, ETF, and options trades have no commission, but there is a fixed cost of 65 cents per options contract; $25 for broker-assisted trades; $49.99 for no-load mutual funds; extra costs may apply.
- According to the firm, services will begin to merge in the following 18 to 36 months.
- Regardless of which software you use, the fully-featured apps integrate crucial account management and trading capabilities.
- Inside the app, thinkorswim also has a live CNBC stream.
We hope this list helps you find a better trading app, and personally, we would like to suggest TD Ameritrade. Please let us know your trading experience by commenting below.