Back 4 Blood is now available in the open beta phase before its official release. Many PC gamers like you have flocked over to try out the game for themselves. Each of you has a different PC with different specifications, and you all want to know the basic system requirements and settings. However, we’ll recommend you the best system requirements and graphics settings for Back 4 Blood.
Recommended System Requirements
However, you have to make sure that your system is well enough for Back 4 Blood. Although, Back 4 Blood’s developer, Turtle Rock Studios, has already posted the recommended PC specifications and requirements to give gamers an idea of what to expect.
- CPU – Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- GPU – GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon RX 590
- RAM – 12GB
- OS – Windows 10 64-bit
- Storage – 25GB SSD
- DX – DIRECTX 11
Perhaps, they may alter in the future when the game is fully released, but they’re a decent starting point for now. Now, you can select graphical settings after the recommended specs have been checked.
Recommended Graphics Settings
Graphics Settings are also mandatory and helpful while playing games on your PC. So, these are the recommended graphic settings that will improve your visuals and gives a better effect on the game. However, these options can be modified to suit specific system needs or player preferences in graphics.
- Window Mode: Fullscreen
- Screen Resolution: Native
- Anti Aliasing: TAA
- Nvidia DLSS: Quality
- Motion Blur: Off
- Chromatic Aberration: Off
- Post Processing Quality: Medium
- Texture Quality: High
- Effects Quality: Medium
- Adaptive FX Quality: On
- Field of View: 100 (Wider FOV tends to be better regardless of the FPS)
- VSync: On (turn off to save your performance if screen tear isn’t an issue)
- Limit FPS: Off (cap the FPS if there are hitches in the gameplay)
- Quality: High (medium works nearly as well)
- Shadow Quality: Medium (set to low if you have performance issues)
- Foliage Quality: High
- HDR: Off
- Graphics API – DirectX 12 (unless there are crashes)
- Sharpening – FidelityFX
- Resolution Scale – 100
- Brightness: 50 (your display may differ)
- Contrast – 0
- Saturation – 50
So, use these best settings to get amazing visual effects and make sure that your PC fulfills the recommended system requirements for better gameplay of Back 4 Blood. Furthermore, stay with us for more help in Back 4 Blood. Good luck with your gaming.
About Back 4 Blood
Back 4 Blood is a multiplayer FPS shooter game developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game is supposed to be the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead. Players get to play 4 player cooperative games and 8 players in a PvP mode. The plot is set after a worldwide outbreak caused by a newly discovered parasite. The game is available to play on Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.